Parkview Wabash Hospital
When Parkview Health acquired the Wabash County Hospital, that transaction set in motion a process which would culminate in the construction of a new hospital to significantly impact Wabash County and surrounding areas. Hospital President Marilyn Custer Mitchell was quoted as saying “We really thought about the Community needs when designing this facility.” In addition to the obvious benefits of a new facility, the Parkview Wabash Staff along with the Moake Park design team were able to plan and design the new hospital which also:
• Improved visibility, patient/visitor and emergency access and safety.
• Allowed for an attached Medical Office Building bringing new specialties into the Community.
• Enhanced the Parkview Health Branding.
• Created an atmosphere promoting a patient first attitude. World class care and high patient satisfaction are two important objectives at the core of the Parkview Health System.
• Provides a facility which enhances the recruitment and retention of top-notch Physicians and Nursing Staff.
• Re-introduced O.B. services back into the Community including birthing suites. Expectant families could once again have babies in their own Community.
Parkview Health has long since been recognized as one of the top Health Systems in the nation and the New Parkview Wabash Hospital has been planned and designed to enhance outreach and support the most advanced healing environments for the Citizens of Wabash County and surrounding areas.
Contact KStahl@moakepark.com for more information