Technical Associate requires candidates who are team players, self-motivated, enjoy working with people, and are determined to succeed at whatever they do.
Prerequisites for the position include the following:
· Must have Revit/CAD Architectural modeling experience
· Able to read and understand complex Architectural, Structural and Mechanical drawings
· Understanding of construction vocabulary and terminology
· Ability to interpret “red-lined” revisions
· Efficiently able to manage time to meet deadlines
· Ability to utilize strong conceptual thinking when working with designers, engineers, and
supervisors to produce accurate working drawings/models from rough sketches/drafts or
Architectural Technical Associate is a rewarding career in a fast paced field. Our office is an open-office workplace that encourages collaboration and communication. We are a supportive team that encourages professional growth and work/life balance.
Apply to: email@example.com subject line: 'Technical Associate'